You might think a 21-Day Sugar Detox (21DSD) sounds like a crazy idea. Eliminating sugar?! But how? And WHY???!
It’s for anyone who wants to feel better, increase energy, improve sleep, and take control of their carb cravings. From busy moms to competitive athletes.
You’ll eliminate foods that cause sugar cravings and send your blood sugar on a roller coaster, in favor of nutrient-dense foods.
This program is powerful. Don’t focus on what you’re missing, instead focus on what you will get out of it. It’s only 21 days…
Here are 21 reasons WHY doing the 21-Day Sugar Detox may actually be THE BEST idea.
- Reduce or eliminate your carb and sugar cravings… FREEDOM from sugar!
- Boost your energy throughout the day
- Regulate your blood sugar levels (hangry much?!)
- You’ll likely lose body fat
- Try new foods that normally aren’t even on your radar (and you might even like em!)
- Deeper, more restful sleep (one of my top reasons!)
- Learn to read labels so you can make better grocery shopping decisions
- No required powders or pills
- Your tastebuds and palate react differently after eliminating sugar. It’s mind-blowing how certain foods taste so much sweeter afterwards!
- Improve your moods
- See cooking in a new way and become a fan of seasonings to flavor food
- Understand the emotions and connections you have related to food/ eating/ sugar/ carbs
- Save time by learning how to meal plan and prep your meals for the week
- Your liver becomes more efficient at releasing toxins from fat stores because it’s not busy detoxing excess alcohol and sugar
- Learn how to replace and substitute foods with healthier options
- Begin to notice how your body reacts to certain foods
- No more afternoon fatigue, that “3pm slump”
- Better focus for working
- You’ll become aware of foods where sugar hides so you can make informed choices when at the grocery store and eating out
- Learn new positive habits regarding the foods you eat that will follow you into post-detox life
- To feel better, challenge and prove to yourself that YOU ARE A BADASS!!
Still not convinced? Watch my video “How Much Sugar in a Typical Breakfast?”